Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I wish time would slow down...

Babies sure do grow up a LOT faster than I ever expected.  We sold our house a few weeks ago, there have been a few bumps in the road, but if all the stars align and 5 contingency offers go through, we will be homeless in August!  We finally got a baby gate put on the stairs going down from the living room and silly me thought "well we'll be moving soon and he JUST started crawling, there's no way he'll be going up the stairs before we move, so let's not put a gate going up the stairs."  The words were barely out of my mouth and the next thing I know he's standing on the first step on his way to the second, and third, and fourth... with ease.  Hardly any stumbling or hesitation.  This little guy is determined!  Here's a video of him going up the stairs for the third time in his life... http://youtu.be/yW9-UZfAUTU

I miss the days when he would just sit contently on the floor with an old spaghetti sauce jar and a couple of rings.  Now, it's literally 3 seconds with a toy and he's off to the next big thing!

In other news, we just got home from a week's vacation at Treasure Lake near Dubois, PA with my family.  The weather was nice at the beginning of the week, but was a little rainy/overcast as the week went on.  We took Seth to his first time at both and beach and the pool, and he hated both of them.  I think he just hates fun...


Seth and Cooper going to the park!



How many cheerios can I shove into my mouth at once?

Boo with his two grandsons!

Having a big boy bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment