Sunday, January 26, 2014

Life According to Seth

If Seth could talk (legibly), this is what he would have to say about life...
  • Nuh Nuh (Snacks) are the best things in the world and I would probably sell my firstborn child for a Fig Bar.
  • Only Mama can read me books.  Seriously, Dada, don't even try. ever.
  • Please show me pictures of keeessshhh (kitties).  all kitties.  in all books. all. day.  long. I LOVE KITTIES!
  • No I will not eat that food you put on my tray.  Wait, I can use a fork?  I can probably eat the food if it's on a fork.  Oh look, it flies through the air when you wave the fork back and forth. 
  • Not the changing pad!  Please don't lay me down! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ha! I can roll!  I'll roll on my stomach to make my escape! Uh oh, I'm on my back again. NNNNNOOOOOO!  Oh, you'll let me play with a thermometer?  Look, it beeps when you push this button!  How fun! Oh, we're done?
  •  One drink?  Seriously, mom.  I would like to have milk and water available to me at all times and yes, I will carry them both around with me and alternately drink both.  Although, it's hard to carry my book with kitty pictures around when I have two sippy cups.  Can you please call the 90s and get me a fanny pack?
  • Was that a noise?  Dada?  Was that the ice dropping in the fridge or was that Dada? Is that a truck outside? Dada? Oh, a wall.  *knock knock* Dada?  Dada? Dada?  Where does he HIDE all day?
  • I keep signing please but she's not getting me what I want.  I'll try again *please* *please* *please*  What do you mean "please what?"   *PLEASE* *PLEASE *PLEASE*
  • What is this word "No" that you keep trying to tell me? You say it an awful lot.
  • Can you please show me some more kitties???
  • Real men wear crowns, not headbands...


Me and my BFF!




2 comments:

  1. FOR your information.... the radio just informed me that fanny packs are coming back in style... :)

    ReplyDelete