Tuesday, April 9, 2013

5318008

If you ever owned a calculator, and were a teenager, then you should be very familiar with the number 5318008.  If you don't recall, then type into your calculator and turn it upside down... go ahead, I'll wait a minute.  Ha!  Remember that?  When you thought you were so cool because you could type out the word Boobies on your calculator? (Or, even worse, 7734!)  Those were the days.

What recently got me thinking about this is watching the transition of our little one's eating habits.  I love breastfeeding.  Yes, it was a little bit hard at first and it hurt and he was sometimes annoying, but it's such a special bond that we share that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. It seems like he has grown up so much and even his eating habits have changed.  When he was first born, I pretty much had to try to get him to open his mouth as wide as possible and quickly stick my breast in before he realized what was going on and hope that he took to it.  He quickly got better at keeping his mouth open and slowly started to realize that when the breast came out, it was time to eat!  He's at the point now where as soon as I fold my shirt down he gets super excited and lunges at it with his mouth (or with his hands if he's too far away).  It makes me laugh every time to see how excited he gets.  If I had to eat the same thing all day every day, I think I would get a little bit tired of it, but I guess if you don't know any better, then bring on the milk!  It's no wonder (some) men are so obsessed with boobs.  Our little one has learned at just 5 months that they are his favorite thing in the world, so I guess that's just something he'll carry with him the rest of his life. Watch out ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment