Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter Pics

I love Pinterest. I can spend hours scrolling through all the great recipes and ideas for kids. The problem with Pinterest, though, is that it gives me a false sense of hope about some of my abilities - namely photography.  I see a picture and think, gee, that can't be too hard to recreate.  Easter is coming up, why not try my hand at a few pictures of our little one with some Easter eggs? My hope is for a fun, bright picture like this:


Instead, I end up with these:


Maybe I need to lower my expectations when it comes to photography, or maybe I just need to take a class and learn the proper way to take pictures.  At least he'll have some funny pictures to look back on some day, and he can also be thankful that I passed up on buying the cute fuzzy bunny ears at Target to embarrass him even more. Although, one more night of waking up every 3 hours and I may just have to go buy them as my revenge.

1 comment:

  1. OMG - that made me laugh so hard...he is soooo adorable, and apparently a class clown!

    ReplyDelete